The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Compatibility with ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Compatibility with default theme Twenty Twenty-Two

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@fanfan)

Hi, I just found this great plugin but I can't make it work on my WordPress site. I tried to reinstall the latest WordPress 5.9 and only this plugin but the comment form still didn't change. However, it did work when I switched to another theme. Is there a compatibility issue with the new default theme Twenty Twenty-Two?

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @fanfan,

If the comment form is missing you should check out the points mentioned in this doc: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

1 Reply
(@rorinl)

@asti I have tried all the methods listed. But still can't show the effect of the plugin, is it compatible with "twentytwentytwo" theme?

Topic starter
(@fanfan)

I checked everything in the list but it didn’t help. My site is a fresh installation. Switching theme from twenty twenty-two to twenty twenty-one make the plugin work. Have you tested the plugin with the new default theme?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fanfan,

Please wait a bit we're going to check it. I'll let you know ASAP.  

Topic starter
(@fanfan)

Have you confirmed the issue? Thank you for your help.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fanfan,

Yes, we see the issue. The developers are currently working on it. I'll update this topic once I get news for you. 

(@rorinl)

@asti Hope to test "twenty twenty two" and other block themes, thanks

Share: