The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Button to upload an...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Button to upload an image in the comment form doesn't appear for logged in users

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@remiel)
Eminent Member

As said in the title, the button to upload an image in the comment form doesn't appear for logged-in users.

I'm using wpdiscuz version 7.2.2

Allow Media Uploading for Guests had been set as on.

Not logged in:

Logged in:

I tried flipping Allow Media Uploading for Guests off afterward, in both cases guests see the image button while logged-in users don't. I haven't tried clearing the cache in between flipping the switch, so it could be possible that the button continued appearing for guests even after I flipped the switch off because of the cache.

Also, the image button is misaligned with other buttons on mobile, it's a couple of pixels above other icons which is rather jarring.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@remiel,

Are you using the wpDiscuz Media Uploader addon?

3 Replies
(@remiel)

Eminent Member

@asti No.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@remiel,

Important: the default "Attach an image" button is only available for the postpages, and attachments post types, and for default WordPress user rolesFor custom post types and custom user roles, the button is not accessible. For more advanced features, we recommend to check out the wpDiscuz Media Uploader add-on.

(@remiel)

Eminent Member

@asti Ooh, so that's why it mysteriously disappears. Never mind then. Sorry to bother you.

Share: