The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Article Rating show...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Article Rating shown three time

8 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@richterslars)

Hi there!

I have a problem showing article ratings in my Avada theme. When I choose the option "show before content" or "after content" the article raing is shown three times 🙁

I think that's because I use the Layouts-Feature provided by avada and handles each section I add to a layout as "content". When I disable Layouts everything is fine. But I need the different layouts 😉

Is there any way to place the rating with a shortcode (or some php-code) manually?

Regards

Lars

articlerating1and2
articlerating3

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hello Lars,

Please leave a screenshot of the section "Display Ratings" option and an example URL as well. 

2 Replies
(@richterslars)

@asti Of course 🙂

You can see it on this page for example: https://customerdriveninnovation.digital/kollaboratives-arbeiten/

Settings
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@richterslars,

This issue comes from the structure of the content on your website. Actually, wpDiscuz displays the rating before or after (depends on the option you've chosen) the content of the page using the hook. In your case, the hook can be used several times on the same page, so it displays the rating section several times. 

The easiest way you can hide the first two sections using the CSS code: 

section.fusion-tb-header > #wpd-post-rating, .fusion-page-title-bar > #wpd-post-rating {display: none !important;}

Topic starter
(@richterslars)
Posted by: @asti
section.fusion-tb-header > #wpd-post-rating, .fusion-page-title-bar > #wpd-post-rating {display: none !important;}

Many thanks, that works fine.

regards from germany
Lars

(@kristo)
Posted by: @asti

The easiest way you can hide the first two sections using the CSS code: 

Dear Asti, will using your code in CSS remove wpDiscuz duplicates from source code?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kristo,

No, the code doesn't remove it from the source code, it just hides the first two sections. If you want to remove it from the source code you should find the problem maker. 

It may be a theme or some builder plugin. 

(@kristo)

Okay, thank you.

Share: