Article rating problem

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
MIND33
Topic starter
(@mind33)
Hello,

I have a problem with Article rating. There are some cases that when I try to rate Articles from the phone, the page refreshes and the rate rating appears immediately. But there are times when I rate an article but it doesn't show the rating and this problem first appeared on mobile, while when you opened that article on desktop it had the rating values. But this problem is also appearing on the desktop. As cache plugin, I have wp optimize and I have set enable page caching and in the cache setting cache life span is 24 h. Also, my site is integrated with cloduflare and previously Browser cache TTL was for 2 hours. Even though I changed it for 2 minutes, the same problem appears again. The only way to show is if I go to that page as admin of the site and purge the cache manually, then it reflects the change that I have made and shows the reason that if I have rated it once, even though it does not show the rating, it comes out empty and I rate it again,( it doesn't allow it because it says it was rated before) after purging the cache it gets the rating. But this does not happen with all the articles, because if an article does not reflect the rating whether from mobile or desktop and if we go to another article and rate it, it gets it, but another one does not. I don't know if this is a cache problem or a rating problem when you evaluate an article and display it directly or some while others are blocked and you have to purge the cache manually to show the change. Example: https://www.mendjeshendoshe.com/shendeti-mendor/cergullime/paniku/sulmet-e-panikut-gjate-nates-cfare-i-shkakton-ato/. It's not a case that comes out because it doesn't allow it to be rated once, not because I've tested it with new, unrated articles and you can rate it and it doesn't get rated, some articles get rated some others don't. It seems like the cache does not refresh or article rating only works for some. I tried to uninstall and deactivate wp optimize and also reinstall it, but again the same problem. In wordpress, due to the integration with cloduflae, I am also doing Auto Purge Content on Update - enabled.
Also, I notice that if we are in an office connected to the same wifi, we have the same ipv4 address on the Internet, either as a PC or as a mobile, and if from a PC I have evaluated it once or the mobile does not allow me to evaluate it from another mobile that is in that environment connected to the same wifi, they have to change the internet that he can evaluate that it comes out evaluated.
5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Could you please deactivate the cache plugin, check again and let us know how it works without the cache plugin. 

4 Replies
MIND33
(@mind33)

@asti Thank you for your answer. I was testing some pages and I think problem is from cache plugin called Wp optimize. But i want this plugin because It optimize db and image. Should you suggest any?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@mind33,

Try to exclude the whole wpDiscuz plugin for the plugin settings.  

MIND33
(@mind33)

@asti How can I do it, any screenshot, or short time video? Thanks

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

It'd be better if you contact your cache plugin support and ask them to provide you with the right way to exclude the wpDiscuz. 

Share: