Clear all

Issue [Solved] Two issues: Nonce is invalid and too many MySQL requests

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jayjay11602)

Hi,

After updating from 7.1.1 to any newer version, I get a “Nonce is invalid” error when trying to post a comment. Guests how are not logged in get “Commenting is closed”.

Upon checking the console, it links this part in the code:

$('#wpd-comm-'+uniqueID+' > .wpd-comment-wrap .wpd-comment-right .wpd_editable_comment').hide();$('#wpd-comm-'+uniqueID+' > .wpd-comment-wrap .wpd-comment-last-edited').hide();}else{wpdiscuzAjaxObj.setCommentMessage(wpdiscuzAjaxObj[r.data],'error');}}else{console.log(r);}

I did try to clear all caches, JS cache, CDN cache, etc., didn’t solve the issue.

Also, a second bug: about once per day, my database server is brought down by WP Discuz because it creates too many requests, like this one:

DELETE FROM wp_wc_users_voted WHERE user_id = 23269

What could cause this?

Appreciate any tips to solve this, thanks! Unfortunately I cannot provide a URL to check this as this issue brings down my website or impedes on basic functions.

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Please leave the example URL where we can see the issue. 

Topic starter
(@jayjay11602)

As written above I cannot provide URL because that will wreck my page.

Maybe you can help me with my second issue: why WP Discuz is wrecking my database with these MySQL requests:

Screenshot 2022 11 29 at 13.50.03

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jayjay11602,

The SQL may work only in case the user is being deleted. No other way for the SQL request. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

regarding the first issue, we can't check without the URL. 

(@jayjay11602)

@asti Is there a way I can manually disable this query in the source code? Since I don't update the plugin anyway, I might as well change the code. If you tell me where to find the code triggering this, that would help me a lot, thanks in advance

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

We're really sorry, but there is no easy solution we can post here.

Share: