The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Putting a comments ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Putting a comments section below all woocommerce products

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zachbanks28)

I am wondering if there is a way to put a comments section below all Woocommerce products. please let me know what I can do to make this happen. Thanks!

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@zachbanks28)

I have over 8000 products so I need this to be done all at once instead of enabling a comments section on each product one-by-one.

Support
(@zackar)
Trusted Member

Hi @zachbanks28

You should enable the comment form for "Product" post type. More info here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#post-types

6 Replies
(@zachbanks28)

@zackar It seems that I still have to put all the ID's for each individual product I want the comments section to be on. I'd like them to all automatically be populated with a comments section. Is that possible? I tried what you told me and it did not work

Support
(@zackar)

Trusted Member

@zachbanks28 

Display comment form for post types

Note:  wpDiscuz can work for WooCommerce Products as a Rating Reviews with Stars. You need to create a new comment form in Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Forms admin page by clicking on [Add new] button. Set it only for “product” content type. Then add new Rating Field to Comment form. When you create the Rating field, make sure the Meta key field in Advanced Settings is set “rating”. This is very important. If you set it rating it’ll be integrated with WooCommerce Rating System.

(@zachbanks28)

@zackar This did not work. I tried what was in the article. Is there something I can try so that all of my Woocommerce product pages have comments below?

Support
(@zackar)

Trusted Member

@zachbanks28 

Can you give the url of the products on your site?

(@zachbanks28)

Support
(@zackar)

Trusted Member

@zachbanks28 

I see you have both Reviews and Discussions tabs on the products page. wpDiscuz cann't add 2 different forms on one product. If you want to replace the Reviews tab with a wpDiscuz and remove the Discussions tab, then we could see what can be done, if you give admin access.

Share: