The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
How to show comment...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to show comment form (and reply form) before user is logged in when guest login is not enabled

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nicole_2)

On many websites, you can enter a comment in a comment form or add a reply and only when you go to submit it are you required to login. This makes it more likely that people will post comments because the bar to entering a comment is low and once they have put the effort into entering a comment, they are less likely to leave when faced with a login.

Is something like this possible with wpdiscuz? As far as I can tell, if I disable guest posting, then the comments form only appears after I am logged in. Is there any way to actually show the form before login when guest posting is disabled?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@nicole_2,

We're really sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. This requires large changes in the plugin codes. 

We may suggest you enable the guest comment but install some anti-spam plugin to protect your website from spammers. 

Share: