The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
how do you change t...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] how do you change text size inside wpdiscuz-feedback

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hellosquishy)

how do you change font size of text in CSS?

I have text - Click to see and enter your Comment and the text size is very tiny. I want to increase size.Β 

[wpdiscuz-feedback id="blbahep88l" question="Your Thoughts?" opened="0"]Click to see and enter your Comment[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

Also what is CSS to change font color and size for Name and Email fields for both default label and input values? I want to make both white instead of black/grey.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @hellosquishy,

I have text - Click to see and enter your Comment and the text size is very tiny. I want to increase size.Β 

Please use this CSS code:Β 

.wpd-inline-shortcode{
     font-size: 16px;
}

Also what is CSS to change font color and size for Name and Email fields for both default label and input values? I want to make both white instead of black/grey.

The CSS codes below can be used for this purpose:Β 

input.wpd-inline-name-input::placeholder {
   color: #fff; 
   font-size:  15px ;
}

input.wpd-inline-name-input {
color:   #fff; 
font-size:  15px;  
}

Put the code in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page.

Please change the red-marked values before using them.Β 

Topic starter
(@hellosquishy)

Thank you. That worked and looks much better.

Another question - i noticed when you click View All Comments button for inline bubble - it takes you to Comments section where it filters comments by Inline Feedback. I want it to display All Comments by default instead of forcing user to click View All Comments button in comments section. Is there setting to do that?

Topic starter
(@hellosquishy)

also is there a FAQ on customizing UI with CSS or settings? That would help a lot. Thanks

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@hellosquishy

Posted by: @hellosquishy

also is there a FAQ on customizing UI with CSS or settings? That would help a lot. Thanks

Just find the classes by pressing F12 on the browser and opening Chrome or Firefox Console, it'll help you easily write CSS rules you need to customize.Β 

CSS

This website should help you to write CSS rules:Β Β Β Β Β  https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/default.asp

Β 

Posted by: @hellosquishy

I notice the comment status indicator bubble on left does nothing but just show total count of comments. Can we make it do something when user clicks on it like go to comments section?

This is a CSS conflict. Use this code to solve it:

div#wpd-bubble-wrapper {
     z-index: 9999999999;
}
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Another question - i noticed when you click View All Comments button for inline bubble - it takes you to Comments section where it filters comments by Inline Feedback. I want it to display All Comments by default instead of forcing user to click View All Comments button in comments section. Is there setting to do that?

I'll ask the developers and let you know.Β 

Topic starter
(@hellosquishy)

I notice the comment status indicator bubble on left does nothing but just show total count of comments. Can we make it do something when user clicks on it like go to comments section?

Topic starter
(@hellosquishy)

the css fixed indicator bubble and works great. thank you

When user clicks bubble - it gives default text to give thoughts and comment. Is there a way to change default text? I looked in settings but didn't see it.

Β 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@hellosquishyΒ 

When user clicks bubble - it gives default text to give thoughts and comment. Is there a way to change default text? I looked in settings but didn't see it.

Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/mySnspuKgQ

Share: