[Solved] Display Ratings anywhere

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@fidemart)
Eminent Member

Hi guys,

Is it possible to put display ratings anywhere on the page (for example in a sidebar, or in an elementor block)?

And I also wanted to know, by chance in the next versions you don't want to add the Display rating manufacturer? Or more skins?

Thank you!

Have a nice day

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@fidemart,

Could you please try to explain in other words? We don't follow you well. 

2 Replies
(@fidemart)

Eminent Member

@asti

Yes sure. Sorry, writing in English is difficult for me. I would prefer Russian or Italian.

How to do, to show the Display Rating not only before content, after content etc., but where I want, for example in the sidebar, or in some block of elements?

Cattura

And the second question. Don't you want to add the possibility to modify the skin of Display Rating, not only the color of the rating, but also the shapes, the lines etc.?

Thanks so much

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@fidemart,

How to do, to show the Display Rating not only before content, after content etc., but where I want, for example in the sidebar, or in some block of elements?

I'm really sorry, but this is no such option. You should write custom code for displaying it. 

And the second question. Don't you want to add the possibility to modify the skin of Display Rating, not only the color of the rating, but also the shapes, the lines etc.?

You can redesign it via the CSS codes. 

Share: