The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Deleted Avatars Cac...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Deleted Avatars Cache

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Eli
 Eli
Topic starter
(@eli)
Trusted Member

Hi, I deleted all Avatars Cache thinking they would be re-created automatically, but I see lots of comments with no Avatars now, I do however have a backup of the site from the previous day before I deleted the Avatars Cache. 

If I reupload the files to the WPdiscuz cache directory will this work to restore them or would the files be ignored by WPdiscuz?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @eli,

If you have some other cache plugins you should delete those plugin caches as well, so the issue should be solved. 

3 Replies
Eli
 Eli
(@eli)

Trusted Member

@asti thanks, that's what I did and it seems the problem is fixed, however some accounts I noticed have avatar photos in their Forum profile, but not in the comments, it's not too many of them, but some.

Is there a way to force WPDiscuz to use the WPForo user profile picture in the comments Avatar for that user? I know there's an option for "Use guest email to detect registered account" but I don't allow guests to comment, so I'm not sure if that would accomplish this.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@eli,

please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab, make sure the "Replace Author Avatar with Forum Profile Avatar" is enabled. 

Eli
 Eli
(@eli)

Trusted Member

@asti thank you so much for your reply, yes, it is activated already, but I remember activating that just a few months ago, perhaps accounts that were created before then didn't fetch the forum Avatars for that reason, it's mostly fixed now though, I'll continue to monitor and post here again if I notice more issues.

Thank you.

Share: