The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Function "Newest an...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Function "Newest and oldest comment" has errors

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 dexp
Topic starter
(@dexp)

Hi

In setting selected Newest and oldest comment ordering by date

If you change the date in any comment, it will not be displayed in the initial sorting (Newest), and if you sort by older comments, it will display, but when you click the "load more comments" button, some other comments will be repeated. Please check 😉 

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @dexp,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

2 Replies
 dexp
(@dexp)

@asti

Check pm

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@dexp,

Please try to use the pagination type. Probably the issue will be fixed. 

Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Discussion admin page and enable the Break comments into pages with X top level comments per page option. 

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-displaying/#disable-ajax-pagination

dexp
Topic starter
(@dexp)

@asti

Thanks, this solves the problem, but this solution will not be very good if there are more than 100 comments on the page.
Will you fix the problem in the next versions in the button "load more comments" ?

dexp
Topic starter
(@dexp)

Do not read the penultimate message I misunderstood you

Posted by: @asti

Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Discussion admin page and enable the Break comments into pages with X top level comments per page option. 

In this case, another error appears, I did this on my website, see where the comment number 10 is located - this comment should be in the first place

The Load remaining comments button helps, but it's not good if there are 100 comments on the page

Share: