The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The inline commenti...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] The inline commenting icon in the text editor does not appear

9 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@shadowhunter)
Eminent Member

I use the plugin Advanced Editor Tools (earlier TinyMCE Advanced). There, the icon does not appear. Is there another solution to insert the feature in the text?

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@marymattiolo,

You can use the shortcode:

[ wpdiscuz-feedback id="d1318eeinv" question="Your question" opened="0" ]content[/wpdiscuz-feedback]

Just note that the red marked value should be unique for each shortcode, otherwise it won't work correctly. 

7 Replies
(@shadowhunter)

Eminent Member

@asti Great! Thank you very much.

(@shadowhunter)

Eminent Member

@asti I tried it and it works fine. But two things:

1) The text looks like this

Hole dir wertvolles Feedback, teile dann dein Ergebnis in den Kommentaren [wpdiscuz-feedback id="sywwelcheseiten" question="Teile dein Ergebnis und deine Fragen in den Kommentaren" opened="0" ][/wpdiscuz-feedback] und stelle deine Fragen, um das Meiste aus dem Kurs herauszuholen.

why does the icon break the line? It always shows up after a line break. How can i avoid this?

and which class you use for the popup? Because currently it looks like this:

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@marymattiolo,

Please leave the example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

(@shadowhunter)

Eminent Member
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@marymattiolo,

Use the CSS code below:

.wpd-inline-form-wrapper {
     z-index: 9999999 !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again.

(@shadowhunter)

Eminent Member

@asti Thanks, it works. Can you also help for my other question with the line break (icon)?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@marymattiolo,

The text which is selected for feedback is being wrapped in a <div> so other parts are separated and inserted in <p> paragraphs. This is designed to use a whole paragraph, which can be line-breaks. So, please don't use a few words in a sentence for the feedback. You should use a text part which can be introduced as a separate paragraph.

The same question is discussed here: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/inline-commenting/inline-commenting-breaks-paragraph-and-styling-on-uncode-theme/paged/2/#post-15107

Share: